Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yummy Treats

Elsie and I made one of my favorite treats to share with the family for valentine's day. These are so easy to make and very addictive!







Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Spread waffle shaped pretzels on waxed paper on a cookie sheet. Top each with a Hershey kiss. This is where trying different flavors is really fun. We used peanut butter kisses this time. Put in the oven for 1-2 min until chocolate is softened. Watch them carefully, the time will vary depending upon the flavor of kisses you choose. The peanut butter ones seem to soften a bit quicker. Remove from oven, and immediately press an M&M or Reeses Pieces into the top of each kiss. Let cool and enjoy! I throw them in the freezer because I hate waiting!

7 comments:

  1. those look yummy. I have never seen waffle pretzels before. Love the video show. It uses less room for pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm!!! i want some!

    and cool video, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea. I know what we are doing for FHE treat tomorrow! Thanks, Nettie, and lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those do look really good. I'm not a pretzel fan, but most anything is good with chocolate. Also great for kids to help with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look delicious. Is the red candy a M&M or a red hot? I love the little slide show too. Perfect for Valentine's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the slide show. Does Elsie have her hair up in pig tails?
    Way cute! I can't believe how long Emilys hair too.

    ReplyDelete